Welcome to the #MSF..And its blog, now as your friendly neighborhood homepage! If you'd like some more information on the channel itself, visit the Welcome page, which holds the "rules" and channel ideals. Otherwise, important events, quick updates, and news will be posted here (or on the calendar)...In the hopes that people will see them when they first click!
|Posted by Aderas on September 11, 2012 at 9:20 PM||comments (2)|
This is a wide band distress call for any and all effectives. This is Commander Nachytsm of the Nalinathrian Legion's 275th Legionary Corps. We are currently engaged by a large force of hostile unknowns at planetary coordinates CW-4298 TR-0279. Starfleet has been forced into retreat by hostile unknowns. We need immediate assistance. This message will repeat at regular intervals.
- The transmission is of indeterminable age. -
((Contact Commander Nachytsm via...Read Full Post »
|Posted by Raetzain on December 31, 2011 at 5:50 PM||comments (0)|
From all of us at MSF, have a Happy New Year...And don't get too drunk tonight while partying.
And for the 2012 idiots, your "apocolypse" isn't supposed to happen until next December, so you can chill out.
|Posted by Raetzain on December 31, 2011 at 1:40 AM||comments (0)|
The Roleplay surrounding the Titan's Fist will begin shortly to start off the new year. If you'd like more information, contact Raetzain or visit the page for it located in Alternate Roleplays.
- Captain / Pilot - Martin Willomen - Raetzain
- Stealth Expert / Sniper - Thomas Torin - ChaosKillerX7
- Rifleman / Muscle - Taerom Nalin - Sarevus
- Medical Professional - Clarence Faeryn - Alastair
- Weapons Specialist / Close Quarters Co...Read Full Post »
|Posted by Raetzain on December 17, 2011 at 10:50 AM||comments (0)|
So, here's a quick run-down on what's been happening in the channel since December rolled around. These are just some quick summaries that I wrote up for entertainment and knowledge value...
- The city, under attack? Apparently there's a very sneaky parasitic creature of some sort trying to make its way into the city...Fortunately, someone's dice didn't like them and a large rock golem managed to smash most of them without even noticing.
|Posted by Raetzain on December 14, 2011 at 7:20 PM||comments (0)|
Testing. If you see this message, PM Raetzain on the IRC.