David Novotny - Raetzain (FallenDemon)
Operator terms last from the first Monday of one month to the first Monday of the next.
1. This rule is simple: Regular channel patrons may argue as much as they want about what they want with whom they want to, as long as they obey the general guidelines which are found in the Roleplayer’s Creed. Should they overstep any boundaries outlined therein to an extent which is noticeable and causes a great disruption in the channel (spam, trolling, etc.), then, and ONLY then, can disciplinary action be taken against a channel user by an operator.
2. Any operator who has an issue with another operator should privately discuss this with said operator or with the channel master and said operator. At NO time should any operator ever ban or kick another operator, or belittle the authority of another operator in front of any channel users.
3. No operator should ban or kick any user for any reason other than a disruption of the channels guidelines (The Roleplayer’s Creed) – No kicks or bans based on ANY type of personal conflict should EVER be made.
1. If an operator is found to be in violation of the Code of Conduct, or has performed an action which the channel deems unjust, they shall be given one strike against their name. Whether or not their action (such as banning or kicking a user) was justified or not should be decided by a channel user majority vote, NOT the channel master solely.
2. If an operator’s actions are found to be justified, they will receive no punishment. If their action is found unjust by a channel majority vote, they will be given one strike against their record. The strikes should ALWAYS be logged on the channels primary website for future reference.
All logging should appear as thus:
(Name of Operator) – Strike: (Number of Strike) – Date: (Date of Event)
*Entire logs of event, including Timestamps.*
3. Strikes are never to be removed from the record of an operator. They will remain permanent so as long as the operator’s current term continues. If an operator is removed from his position and made an operator again in the future, they will start over with a clean record. If an operator accumulates three strikes, they are to be removed immediately from their position, and their logs should remain forever on the channels primary website. If they are given the privilege of redeeming themselves with a second term as an operator (some time later), their previous logs should be marked as Term: (Term of Events. Such as 1, 2, 3, etc.)
4. In the event that an operator is removed from his position, a channel meeting should be held, and three candidates for election should be selected. A channel vote should be held, and whoever receives the highest votes based on a majority among users will be the new operator to take the empty slot. If there is a tie, a re-vote will occur until there is an undeniable winner.5. There should never be more than three operators in the channel, along with the channel master (And ChanServ).